Search This Blog

2.22.2011

Chicken Stir-Fry

Since going GF, I've really missed Chinese food. Rice, veggies and meat are all GF....but a lot of times the sauces (including soy sauce) contain gluten. I discovered that La Choy sauces are gluten-free! Here is a listing of the available sauces. This meal was so easy, I used the Stir-Fry sauce for this one, I have also tried the Teriyaki and Sweet and Sour sauces.

Ingredients:
2 to 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 bottle La Choy Stir Fry sauce
2 cups cooked rice
assorted chopped veggies (I used onion, broccoli, green pepper, mushrooms, and carrots)

Directions:
Cut up the chicken and cook in a large fry pan with a little oil. When chicken is done, add the veggies and sauce and heat until veggies are soft and hot. Cook rice (I use a rice cooker - best invention ever). Eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment