Search This Blog

3.20.2011

Sweet and Sour Chicken

One of the things I've been craving the most since going GF is Chinese food. We have the best neighborhood Chinese restaurant ever. The Cleveland Wok. I miss it sooo much. I've learned that La Choy brand sauces are all GF, so I've used some of those. Here is my Sweet and Sour Chicken:
Ingredients:
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 jar of La Choy Sweet and Sour Sauce
1 can of diced pineapple
2 green peppers, chopped in large pieces
1/2 large white onion, chopped in large pieces
cooked white rice

Directions:
Fry the chicken in a little oil until almost cooked through. Add the veggies, pineapple and the sauce. Heat through and cook until veggies are desired consistency (I like them still crunchy).

Serve on top of white rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment