Search This Blog

8.08.2011

Cuban sammie

Hmmmmm, I love Cuban sandwiches and since seeing the "Tony O's Cubans" at Target Field I haven't been able to get them out of my mind. I found an easy way to make them, totally GF!
 I  love the flavor and texture of pulled pork...but didn't want to take the time to make it myself (in this instance)...because I wanted the sammy right away. I find this product at Lunds, and it says gluten-free right on the package! Yay! Most of the pre-packaged shredded or pulled meats all have sauce...which I did not want. This was a super find!

Ingredients (for MY version:):
pulled pork
deli turkey (or ham)
pickles (I used Claussen sandwich slices)
deli or spicy mustard
mayo
GF bread (I use Udi's)
Muenster or Swiss cheese
butter

Directions:
Butter the outside of two slices of bread (for grilling). Slather the inside of one with mustard and the other with mayo. Stack the other ingredients on the inside and grill to perfection!


You're welcome.





No comments:

Post a Comment