Search This Blog

1.23.2010

Bacon-wrapped delight

It is still raining....in MN...in January. Needless to say, I'm not going to brave the icy roads, so I'm staying in and cooking instead. Tonight I made a bacon-wrapped pork tenderloin and roasted vegetables. De-wait for it - lightful!




















I had a one-pound pork tenderloin that I seasoned with some random spices and then rubbed with deli mustard. Then I wrapped it in thick, center-cut bacon and roasted it for 45 minutes at 350 degrees in a stoneware roasting pan. Yum-o. I used my Cuisinart with the slicing blade to prepare the veggies, I had potatoes, carrots and parsnips....I tossed them in EVOO and seasoned with salt and pepper. I roasted them on a stoneware pan, also at 350 degrees. They only needed about 30 minutes, as they were sliced nice and thin. So good! The double pork entree earned thumbs up from Lulu and Luke as well!

3 comments:

  1. Very visually appealing. I'm sure it tasted great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double pork-tastic! I'm not a big prok fan, but I do like entrees with double meat servings.

    ReplyDelete